Year 9 to 12
- Black skirt with school logo (no more than 5cm above the knee)
- Black trousers with school logo (length not to be below the top of the shoe)
- White shirt with school logo
- Blue Jersey with school logo
- Black Jacket (optional puffer jacket)
- Plain, flat black shoes with a full back. (Boots are not permitted)
- White ankle socks, black or natural stockings to be worn with shoes only
- Black sandals with no more than one ankle strap
Physical Education Wear
- Regulation shorts and tee shirt (with embroidered logos) must be purchased from authorised uniform retailers
- Appropriate footwear
- Appropriate one piece swimwear or boardshorts or rash vests or any combination of these. Must be swimwear material. Cotton is not permitted.
- ID or medic-alert bracelet.
- Neck chain or bone carving - that has special significance.
- Wristwatch, ring, studs or small sleepers in pierced ears. No other jewellery.
- No other visible body piercing is permitted
- No extreme hairstyles or colouring – at the discretion of the Principal.
Little or no make up is permitted- if it is clearly noticeable it is too much
Note: All uniform should be clearly named.