Year 13 Dress Code
Year 13 students are permitted to wear a high standard of mufti. Students who find this difficult may choose to dress in correct Year 12 uniform.
Perfects will have a separate prefect uniform.
- One shoulder
- Singlets that show underwear
- Display of cleavage breaching good taste
- Racer-back or other cut away tee's
- Halter necks
- Faded, cut off, ripped or ragged jeans or other items of clothing
- Casual track pants
- Short dresses or skirts
- Skirts must be NO MORE THAN 5cm ABOVE THE KNEE when kneeling
- Tops must meet bottoms when standing and arms raised
- Students are expected to wear appropriate footwear.
- Shorter skirts may be worn with tights (these are footless and not see through) NOT PANTYHOSE (feet or transperancy=pantyhose)
- No extreme hairstyles or colouring - at the discretion of the Principal.
- Discreet jewellery
- No visible piercings apart from discreet ear jewellery
If in doubt – please check with your Form teacher, House Dean, Year 13 Dean (Mrs Lang), or Principal (Mrs Cooper)
In the final instance, the decision on whether a student is appropriately dressed and in compliance with the dress code rests with the Principal.